Over the years the Gear Grinders have hosted and attended numerous swap meets and car shows. This is a dip inot the archives of those meets and shows.
3rd Annual TOL Swap Meet & Car Show
June 13, 2015
We had a great turnout and want to thank all those that participated, both the Swapmeet Vendors and also the Car Show Entrants. We couldn't have done it without you. Hope to see y'all again next year! It was our pleasure to present the Car Participation Award of $100 to the SA Rodders Car Club for proudly bringing 18 awesome rides to our show. Thanks y'all so very much!
Below are the Top Ten winners of the show. They were chosen by the entrants and the Gear Grinders. Congratulations to all of them. These are in "random" order.
- Charlie & Joyce Soell 1930 Ford Model "A" Pickup
- Bud Landacre 1934 Ford Coupe
- Tom Barron 1937 Ford
- John Pumphrey 1940 Ford Coupe
- Lee Page 1034 Cabriolet
- Steve Thompson 1960 Chevy
- Buddy Jordan 1940 Ford Pickup
- Walyer Biegler 1966 Chevy Nova
- Don Booker 1957 Chevy Belaire
- Gary Mercer 1932 Ford Hiboy